When you’re not present to talk about your work in person, your artist statement is your spokesperson. Here’s how to get your voice to be heard.
DECODING THE BUSINESS OF ART
Gain insights into building your creative career. Understand the market and achieve success your way.
Download Our Free Copyright eBook
Choose a Language
- Stop, thief! How to win big in a copyright infringement caseCopyright infringement cases can often cost more to litigate than what you receive if you win. Registering your work with the U.S. Copyright Office can change that outcome, helping you to get the damage award you deserve. […]
- The Art of Networking: Creative Hobby to Creative CareerNetworking cultivates connections, creates community, and fosters personal and professional growth. Follow Creative Circle's tips for widening your circle and landing that next big opportunity. […]
- How to Choose Artwork Titles, Keywords, and DescriptionsArtwork titles, descriptions, and keywords help viewers connect with your work — and become potential clients. Explore practical tips for choosing a memorable and meaningful artwork title. […]
- Master the Remote Creative Job InterviewDiscover key creative job interview tips, whether for a remote interview or in person. […]
- Give Your Artist Brand Some PersonalityCreative artists and freelancers are experts in their fields, but they're also business managers. As you build your artist brand, here’s how to leverage the power of your personality to stand out from the crowd. […]