Fashion designers face a unique set of challenges in protecting their intellectual property, but new court decisions are providing further guidance for fashion designers and legal practitioners.
DECODING THE BUSINESS OF ART
Gain insights into building your creative career. Understand the market and achieve success your way.
Download Our Free Copyright eBook
Choose a Language
- Social Media For Artists: How To Optimize Your Business ProfileSocial media for artists can help you display your digital gallery, advertise events, connect with your audience and cultivate collectors. Discover how to optimize your social media business profiles to grow your influence. […]
- Find Work and Prosper! 10 Tips to Get Freelance ClientsYou’ve established your freelance business. Now how do you get freelance clients? Check out an established freelancer’s top 10 tips. […]
- Which Type of Intellectual Property Protection Do I Need?Intellectual Property law is an important but complex topic for creators. In this article, we’ll help you decide which type of intellectual property (copyright, trademark, or patent) is right for your creations. […]
- Stop, thief! How to win big in a copyright infringement caseCopyright infringement cases can often cost more to litigate than what you receive if you win. Registering your work with the U.S. Copyright Office can change that outcome, helping you to get the damage award you deserve. […]
- The Art of Networking: Creative Hobby to Creative CareerNetworking cultivates connections, creates community, and fosters personal and professional growth. Follow Creative Circle's tips for widening your circle and landing that next big opportunity. […]