How is Artrepreneur Different From Other Sites
As a Certified B Corporation®, Artrepreneur has an ongoing mission to help artists succeed and elevate everyone’s life with art. We want to bring all the features visual artists, buyers, collectors, art lovers, hiring managers, and arts organizations need to manage and control their artrepreneurial business and creative lives. Artrepreneur provides a feature-rich, no-commission platform, free for all members to support our mission.
Artists, designers, and makers can do more on Artrepreneur than on any other art site:
- Sell original, limited-edition, and museum-quality giclée prints in the Artrepreneur Store with NO COMMISSION (approval required).
- Create detailed visual resumés / CVs that connect their artworks to career milestones.
- Find creative jobs through our Job Board.
- Apply to Open Call competitions for cash, promotion, and other prizes.
- Build unlimited, customized portfolios to send to prospective buyers, collectors, and clients.
- Learn about art law and business topics in our Art Business Journal.
Pro members can receive additional features:
- A personal Showroom to sell their original and limited edition works. (No approval required).
- Priority placement in Artrepreneur browse and search.
- Exclusive promotional, learning, and professional development opportunities on Artrepreneur and popular social media platforms.
- Indexing on public search engines (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Listing Creative Services in our Freelance Services Marketplace.
Art buyers and collectors can purchase works from Artrepreneur’s “small batch” stores of curator-approved works.
- Buy museum-quality giclée prints from the Artrepreneur Print Store (produced and shipped by Artrepreneur).
- Buy original and limited edition works from the Artrepreneur Original Store (produced and shipped by the artists).
- Discover additional original and limited edition works for sale in our artist Showrooms.
- Find themed collections, buying tips, curator selections, and other helpful content.
Arts Organizations can:
- Post jobs to fill full-time and part-time positions.
- Post Open Call competitions
Art & design lovers can:
- Discover works in over 75 categories and styles from more than 100,000 artists, designers, and makers across the globe.
- Hire art & design talent for their next creative project.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel, showcasing artful careers and notable visual art and design works.
- Follow our social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Become part of a global art community to show support of the great artists worldwide!
We are also heavily focused on promoting our members through various media channels and paid promotions. Join our creative community and see for yourself what makes Artrepreneur different.